Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Settling In

Wow, people will buy anything.

Anyway, things are progressing well here, with the exception of my writing, as I’ve been spending the little free time post-child bedaday talking to the folks.  They haven’t been very into their soap lately.  

Anyhow, they’ve been having more fun playing with the chilluns then I expected, and so far things are going remarkably well.  We threw a little shindig for them on Saturday night and Carol Anne and crew came over.  Btw, Christian has become one hilarious kid.  Seriously, he’s funny.  (And he’s into paintball.  The Frost boys have a paintball course they’ve built in their backyard.  I smell hours of satisfying carnage)  We had a good time, and Mom popped over Carol Anne’s for a visit this afternoon.  

Speaking of this afternoon, Dad and I helped lift the back wall of his home into place.  Walls are heavy.  It’s lucky that nobody got crushed to death.

Anywhen, time for my bedaday.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home