Thursday, August 31, 2006

Sleepy

Crapola, I’m tired. Yes, I wrote my post awfully late last night, but that wasn’t what caused the lethargy. Gabe woke around 5 a.m. and decided to sound his barbaric “No.” If I could hear him, I knew the folks could, and once I opened my door I heard Mom say that he’d been noing for an hour, so I grabbed him and put him in the high bed. Yup, never done that before. Gabe slept on my side (after he got the idea that Daddy wasn’t in the mood for more negativity) and I tried hard to find a comfortable position that would keep him from falling off should he turn while not squashing Misty (I failed).

Speaking of Misty, she’s got a urinary tract infection along with a reinfection of Lyme Disease. My poor Shmist is on doxycycline and Batril, and I hope she’ll be better soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home