Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Updates

Wow, it's been almost a week since my last post. Me bad. I wish I had a good excuse like The Buggles shanghied me into a studio to cut an updated version of “Video Killed the Radio Star,” but really I've been unusually tired, and Amanda and I were finishing the first season of Rome (Just watch it. It's excellent).

So why tired? Well, I've been playing racquetball extra hard lately because I finally signed up for a tournament. Ron talked me into doing “The Beer and BBQ Shootout” over in Nashua. Yeah, as you can tell, it's all about hardcore racquetball. I'm doing D singles and Ron and I are doing B/C doubles. Here's hoping that Ron can get his arm back because he's been skipping a lot lately. Speaking of Whacketball, I finally got new gloves and goggles, and get this, the gloves actually fit! The goggles have the good padded nose guard and vent holes, so maybe I'll never have to play through fog again. Except for the fog in my mind.

I did some running around over the weekend to get the final set of building plans and copies of same (More about getting the copies later), and I've met with Jay Eddington and George Trojan. Hope to have quotes in a week and a half (and hope and pray those quotes are reasonable).

Remind me to tell you how The Lost Experience has lost its way, and the copy guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home