Monday, May 22, 2006

Skippy's and Alberto's Revenge

By the time I realized that I hadn't blogged last night it was past midnight. Amanda and I tried Skippy's Revenge (Don't frames suck?) and didn't finish because the game ran so long. Since we didn't finish the jury is out. The balance of characters to SFX looked better, but we'll see. I really want to try "Kung-fu Samurai on Giant Robot Island," because I know the secret of your Kung-fu fighting style and now you must die.

Attorney General Alberto Gonzalez wants revenge on journalists who report leaks, and he said today that he's open to prosecuting those journalists to do it. I doubt he could get around that little First Amendment thing, but it's a sign of how open and transparent this administration remains that he'd make the threat. This comes on the heels of the news that the government has been monitoring the phone records of investigative journalists. Are the terrorists calling?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home