Saturday, May 13, 2006

If My Head Wasn't Screwed On ...

The morning began marvelously as I got the kids out of the house without waking my dear (who worked a twelve hour shift last night) and remembered the diaper bag and drinks for the kids and snacks too. I remembered my travel journal so that I could do some writing while the kids ran around the PlayPlace, and then we talked into Jumpgate and Sharon said, "Aren't you supposed to be somewhere?"

I thought that Games Day was next weekend. In my lame defense, Wayne was supposed to email me a week ahead of time and let me know where we stood for pre-registrations and such, but I can't blame him, especially since he was so gracious about my brain being missing. I brought the kids over there after my purchase of "Grave Robbers 2: Skippy's Revenge" and apologized. I'm going to do another Agent X for him to make up for being an idiot. Gotta love Wayne.

I practiced the Ave Maria a few times today. The voice firmed up after the second run, but by the sixth my pipes were sore and they sounded it. Here's hoping I don't crack tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home