Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Restless

Reading, for all its engagememt of the imagination, is a passive activity and writing an active one, which I think is why I have trouble writing before bed. I've awoken early and an having trouble returning to sleep and that's why I'm writing this now. I had less than five hours but woke restless (such an odd term since it should mean without rest, as in fatigued yet we use it to mean unable to rest). I'd had a dream where Whatif was having an outing in a large park, woods and fields, yet had brought all of the next-gen consoles even though we had no place to plug them in. I was forced to use a cramped and dirty bathroom that ran out of paper. I'm remembering my airplane dream and wondering when I might have another.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home