Sunday, April 29, 2007

Deadlines, deadlines

Sorry I've been away but we had an alpha to deliver, and as usual I didn't receive the code I needed to do my work until less than a week before. Working at the end of dependency chains blows, but I've been successful in raising the issue so I reasonably expect improvements in the future.

In other news, I saw Le Nozze di Figaro courtesy of Kuman on Friday night at the Shubert in Boston. Great performances all around, though the lead mezzo didn't project well (though we didn't care because of the orchestra seats we enjoyed). The madcap plot of Figaro reminded me of Shakespeare's comedies and William Wycherley's The Country Wife and The Plain Dealer. UNH must put on some decent drama, so I'll need to do some checking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home