Thursday, March 29, 2007

Odds And Ends

Was in the office this week and since have been working on edits to the dialog for our title in development. In other words, I've been busy, and my writing urge was satisfied by the fact that I was writings. Still, I feel guilty when I'm not here, hence this current lameness.

Here's a few interesting things I've encountered in the past few days:

A nice overview of the html->xml evolution.

Bill O'Reilly amazingly shutting off the mic of his own co-host when she disagreed with him.

And under the "just because it's cool" category, a raw egg being neatly sliced in super slow mo by a katana.

I got to pose a question to two of my favorite writers for television, none other than Carlton Cuse and Damon Lindelof when they appeared on WBUR's call-in show, On Point, this week. You can hear the entire show here. I'm going to have more to say on this topic soon because I believe LOST to be a great show and their answer disturbed me.

Oh, and in case you missed the latest ep of BSG, Amanda was right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home