Thursday, January 18, 2007

I Love ilovebees

I finally made the time to finish the ilovebees radio dramas last night, and I'm impressed by the quality of the dialog, especially the sections written for Kamal. If you enjoy radio dramas, head here and downthemall, but you'll have to make a playlist so you can listen in the proper order. These are quality productions. 42 Entertainment sought out people who'd worked on radio dramas back in the forties to learn technique, and built actual sets for the voice actors to move in to give a proper sense of space.

I'd like to know more specifics about who wrote the scripts and how some of the loose ends were resolved. I'll let you know what I find.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

The scripts were written by a writing team headed by Sean Stewart (whose bio can be found on the 42 site) and Maureen McHugh.

8:26 AM  
Blogger Christopher A. Dellario said...

Thanks, Jessica. Yesterday after posting I found the credits section at ilovebees and then found Sean Stewart's site . I didn't realize he also co-wrote Cathy's Book, which I've had on my Amazon wishlist for a few weeks now.

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home