Tuesday, December 19, 2006

But I Didn't Get To Meet Them

So I crammed to get the above characters created, and I wasn't the only one; Amanda created the backgrounds for two and we collaborated on the episode as we normally do. I wrote a one page summary of the Marvel Universe rules, including some rules streamlining of mine. I got everything printed and showed up early.

Very few other people did. Wayne mishandled the promotion and the turnout was dismal. In Wayne's defense, it's a big job and at one point he thought he wasn't going to be able to secure the room, but not being able to see these characters live sucked like no turkey on Thanksgiving. Wayne and I discussed the importance of preregistration, and I told him that I won't be creating original episodes in future unless there are enough prereges for the event two weeks ahead of time.

We'll have to wait to meet the Everett and Lindsay families, but since I think they're such interesting people, I'm still looking forward to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home