Thursday, June 08, 2006

Addition Adding Up

It was just today while having lunch with Ron (which was great and will be a weekly occurance) that I said that there's alwasy something to write about, but I'm feeling thin today.

Did lots of rushing around on the addition project. We're on for meeting the Zoning Board on June 27, a month earlier than we'd originally been told, and there was the usual clusterbumble. Amanda was told to have the paperwork in before noon, so there I was in the morning and the office was closed; a check for the state to process the septic plan but no check for the town; the check for the zoning application was wrong because we count as abutters too (security measure). Anyhow, it's done, and Mom and Dad are pleased.

And yes, I thought about Ultraviolet but I need to refresh a little on its goodness before writing about it. Maybe I need to watch that with John soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home