Sunday, November 20, 2005

Fictionwise

I’ve picked up one of my early stories, a piece of flash fiction that I’m working on lengthening.  It’s a pretty simple story, so I’m concerned that it’ll be too short, but I’m usually concerned about that but wind up cutting because it’s too long.  Hopefully that’ll happen this time.

I was listening to New Hampshire Public Radio a few days ago and heard an interview with James Patrick Kelly, a Hugo winner and Nebula-nominated SF author who lives here in Nottingham.  I checked out his site and send him an email inviting him for dinner and he replied and asked me to call him.  I don’t think I’ve read any of his work, but I found one of his stories in one of my collections so I’m excited to read it, and to meet him.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jim Kelly said...

James Patrick Kelly? Why, that's me! Hi Chris. So you're a writer too.

7:52 PM  
Blogger Christopher A. Dellario said...

Wow, it's a small Blogosphere :) Hi, Jim! I wouldn't call myself a writer (at least, not yet). Have a great Thanksgiving!

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home