Monday, October 17, 2005

Birthday Goodness

A damn fine set of birthday presents this year.  Normally, I don’t care much at all what I get for my birthday as I’ve got everything I need, except for super powers and a lifetime supply of Chateau de Beaucastel, but thank heavens for Amazon’s wishlists because now I get stuff that I actually want:  The “Visual Companion” to Serenity (which includes the screenplay), Tales of the Vampires which hopefully will be nearly as great as Tales of the Slayers, Fighting the Forces:  What’s at Stake in Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and several DVDs including Circle of Iron.  

Yeah, pretty darned good.  Oh, and Amanda went all out on getting me gift certificates to buy racquetball equipment, so I’m finally going to upgrade from my cheap, but dutiful, racquet and my tattered gym bag.  Did I mention this was a great birthday?  

Enough writing.  I’m going to read me some of my books.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home