Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Tuneage

If you’re a fan of Radiohead, get a listen to Christopher O’Riley’s arrangements of their music.  I’ve been spinning (or more accurately, decoding) his True Love Waits album all week and it’s excellent.  If you’re not a fan of Radiohead, listen to the first half of Ok Computer and feel the texture, the layering, of the music.  Amazing stuff.  That was the last album to truly captivate me.  I listened to it every workday in 1998.  

Anybody know another group that similarly layers their music?

Btw, anxiously waiting for the new racquetball equipment to arrive.  While I was ordering it a few days ago, I took a few to look at fencing toys.  Seems like things have gotten cheaper.  You can get a saber for $30.  Not bad.  I’d be psyched to find a fencing partner.  I’ve still got my old equipment which is in good shape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home