Thursday, November 15, 2007

Busy Day


  • Got Hazel on the bus.

  • Got Gabe in the car and went to Hannaford Supermarket in Northwood, where I loaded the food for the Nottingham Food Pantry (This is something that either Amanda or I have been doing every Thursday for the past couple of months. It's a nicely run program and it's stunning to see what supermarkets would otherwise discard in a dumpster. There's a horrifying amount of waste that occurs each day in America yet people go hungry. I'll fill you in on this later).

  • Dropped Gabe off at pre-school.

  • Delivered the food to the Food Pantry.

  • Got home and wrote some code.

  • Picked Hazel up at school and brought her to the dentist in Portsmouth

  • Brought Hazel back home and went to get my hair cut in Barrington (It really needed it).

  • Got home and wrote more code.

  • Brought Hazel for her flu shot in Exeter.

  • Went from the dentist to pick up Gabe and realized when I got there that I'd moved the other carseat out to make room for the Food Pantry goods.

  • Brought Hazel home.

  • Picked up Gabe.

  • Brought Hazel to Karate in Barrington and filled the tank on the car.

  • Finished writing my code.



Everything got done, so it was a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home