Thursday, September 15, 2005

Been Writing, But Not Here

And I admit that’s not an excuse.  I’ve been working on my interactive fiction hobby and doing a bunch of writing there (but not enough … never enough).  I need to figure a way to get more writing done here, and I think what’s been blocking me is that I’ve approached each day’s work here as an essay.  I’ll try and get my ramble on a little more.  Also, I’ll share some of fiction and interactive fiction work here.

I know that I’ve been writing muchly about politics lately, and I’m going to place a moratorium on that for a bit (Hopefully world events will comply.  Are you listening out there?), but one last note on that subject for a bit.  I’m not a fan of President Bush, but I was two days ago when he admitted mistakes made by the Federal government in the wake of Hurricane Katrina and took responsibility for them.  Some will see this as a sign of weakness, of Bush going soft, but they’re wrong.  There is no greater act of courage then to admit your mistakes, and no greater act of leadership than to take ownership of them.  

Sincerely, Mr. President, well done.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home